2022 Football & Cheer Registration
1. Click here to sign up for the 2022 Season. Please read through all the information on this page before registering.
Registration is open to any youth in kindergarten through 6th grade (ages 4-12) residing within the boundaries of the Palisades School District. This includes residents attending private school or any other alternative educational system.
Practices for the 2022 season will start the week of July 25. The first game of the season will be August 20. For a full game schedule, please visit the Calendar Page.
Rookie/Competitive Flag Football: $100
Junior Varsity/Varsity Tackle Football: $125
Please visit the Football Page for information on age requirements for flag and tackle football.
3. $50 Raffle Tickets
4. $50 Volunteer/Equipment Deposit
5. Checks should be made payable to PPYF and will be collected on the first day of practice, or they can be handed in at the PPFY Mini Camp. Equipment WILL NOT be issued until registration fees, raffle tickets, and volunteer/equipment deposit are paid in full.
6. Include a copy of your child's birth certificate (first year players only) and a current picture (2''x3''). 12 year old players will also be required to submit a report card for proof of grade level. This will be collected the first day of practice.
7. Complete a 2022 PPYF Medical Form. All medical forms MUST be dated after January 1, 2022. All forms, including medical forms, must be completed before the first day of practice or your player/cheerleader WILL NOT be able to participate.
Web Design By: Peregrine Associates